Commercial Toasters For Restaurants and Cafes
There is more to commercial toasters than meets the eye. Here is a list of 11 different types of toasters available for restaurants and cafés.
- Anvil Heavy Duty Flat Plate Toaster. This heavy duty cast iron catering equipment maintains its heat throughout. It has a fast cooking time and high capacity output of 120 sandwiches per hour. The unique element design allows for even toasting over the entire cooking surface.
- Anvil Vertical Bun Toaster. This is an interesting unit that has a twin feed system and a heavy duty stainless steel wire conveyor belt system for the buns. It has 6 thickness settings from process to heating and it has a variable heating control from 50 to 300 degrees Celsius. It is manufactured with precision cartridge bearing conveyor shafts for a smooth operation. Plus it is energy efficient with a 2 kilowatt aluminium heating plate.
- Dualit 6 Slice Lift Toaster. This unit is powered by Proheat elements that are a key feature. Their unique armour plated design keeps the filaments clean and makes the Proheat elements virtually unbreakable. For convenience it is fitted with a removable crumb tray for easy cleaning. The extra ‘winds per square centimetre’ ensure that the bread is toasted evenly.
- Anvil 6 Slice Toaster. This unit has a stainless steel construction, manual lift and a rocker switch to conserve energy. It is fitted with a removable crumb tray and a timer with an audible bell.
- Anvil Conveyor Toaster. This is a compact unit that has a variable conveyor speed with both toast and bun heating settings. It has individual heat controls for the top and bottom elements and it can be set for front or rear service.
- Anvil Panini Grill. This option has heavy duty cast iron plates, self-balancing upper grill plate and a removable fat tray. The heat can be thermostatically controlled between 50 and 300 degrees Celsius.
- Anvil Wide Mouth Conveyor Toaster. This catering equipment has a wide mouth to release the slices and has a variable conveyor speed for both toast and bun settings. It can produce up to 450 slices per hour. It has individual heat controls for the top and bottom elements and can be set for front or rear service.
- Anvil 4 Slice Toaster. This unit has a manual lift, a rocker switch to conserve energy and a timer with an audible bell. Plus it is fitted with a removable crumb tray.
- Anvil 9 Slice Panini Deluxe Toaster. This catering equipment has a non-stick surface, adjustable handle, and ribbed top and flat bottom. It is manufactured with an independent plate control that enables you to use the flat top only while the top plate is switched off.
- Anvil 9 Slice Panini Grill. This unit has ribbed top and bottom plates and an adjustable top plate for a variety of food thicknesses. The handle is heat resistant and there is a drip cup to catch excess fat.
- Anvil 9 Slice Flat Toaster. This catering equipment has a robust construction, a non-stick surface and adjustable top plate for a variety of food thicknesses. The handle is heat resistant and it, too, has a drip cup.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)